In this clip, CLASS training expert Mary-Margaret discusses how your Master Code Justifications booklet can be an invaluable preparation tool as you set out to deliver Observation Training so you can defend those master codes with confidence!
- Always review training videos and justifications before training.
- Go through your justifications booklet and mark ranges (Low, Mid, High) for each indicator.
- Highlight video evidence that gives you an opportunity to connect to examples from the CLASS manual.
- Cross reference your justifications booklet by adding pages numbers from your manual that back up your evidence (and vice versa).
- Review summary statements at the bottom of the justification for each dimension and highlight key words that indicate quality (often, never, rarely, sometimes, etc.).